miércoles, 14 de mayo de 2008

Movie Night, English Breakfast

So sorry, everyone! Tonight´s movie night will have to be cancelled as well!!! I´m feeling sick to my stomach and won´t be able to make it happen tonight! Sorry! I promise the next movie night will happen!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact Kristal or me if you´d like to come to our first-ever North American Breakfast, which will be this Sunday at 4pm, also at my apartment. We will be making a stereotypically large breakfast in the U.S. style. Possible items on the menu include: orange juice, toast, peanut butter and jelly, french toast, bacon, eggs, pancakes, milk and cereal, etc. Please contact us by Friday if you´re interested so we know how much to make.

2 comentarios:

Kristal dijo...

Yessss!!! Nothing cures a hangover better than some good old fashioned breakfast US-style!!!

After breakfast, you'll all be ready to go back to sleep if we do it right!!!

Mmm-mmm-mmm!!!

Evi_22 dijo...

Hi Charlie! Hope you're fully recovered from your stomach ache ;D

I was absent last Tuesday so I wasn't sure if we have to read sth for tomorrow's class, do we?

Thanks! Evangelina.